Lydia is obsessed with the paper towel holder. I believe this has something to do with the famed "paper incident". I have talked little about this until now, because - frankly, it made me feel like the worst mother in the world. In a nutshell, while in the "safety" of my very own lap, she managed to devour (yes, EAT!) approximately half a piece of printer paper before I noticed. Since then, it doesn't matter what toys I set in front of her, she will ALWAYS go for the paper products nearest at hand. Case in point:
She sees the delightful toy mommy has placed on Bumbo Tray. She ALSO sees the paper towel roll just slightly behind and to the left of her. A reach and a snatch proves possible.
 |
| This is WAY better than mommy's stupid toy! |
Victory is SWEET
No comments:
Post a Comment